Last updated – 18/09/17
The place to get every Hollyoaks spoiler all in one place! Remember to bookmark this page or add to your favourites! If you enjoy reading our Big Blog's let us know! The more popularity, the more we will update!
Amy’s killer revealed – NOT!
- Harry confesses to Tony that he killed Amy!
- The trailer teases that Tony tells Ryan the news
- Fans know that somebody else entered the room after Harry
- Who really killed Amy?
Sienna and Grace VS Warren!
- Sienna and Grace team up to take down Warren!
- Grace tells Sienna the only way to protect themselves is to kill him!
- Sienna continues to refuse treatment for her cancer
- Warren finds out the girls are plotting against him and kidnaps Sienna
- Sienna is locked away in the middle of nowhere ready to give birth
- Will Warren kill her after?
Glenn Donovan arrives!
- Viewers recently saw Darcy get threatened by a ‘Mystery man’
- The man has been revealed as Liam, Jesse and Adam’s father Glenn
- Glenn will be a dangerous man and is set to cause trouble in the village
- He is due to hit our screens in October
Bart’s body is dug up!
- Bart’s body is set to get dug up in a new storyline!
- It appears Amy’s grave is dug up for more evidence around her death!
- How will the McQueens cope with yet another death?
- Plus what does this mean for those involved – Warren, Sienna and Joel?
Will Mac kill Neeta?
- Mac has Neeta under his spell as he threatens to go to the police over her affair!
- But Mac catches Neeta and Hunter kissing again!
- Mac appears to hit Neeta in one scene as she holds her face
- Mac burns the pictures of Neeta and Hunter – has he got murder on his mind?
Hollyoaks teens in big trouble!
- Hollyoaks teens Lily Drinkwell, Peri Lomax and Yasmine Maalik appear in big trouble!
- The girls promise each other that ‘no one can ever find out’
- What exactly has happened and are the girls about to be part of a huge new storyline?
Entrances and exits!
- Sami and Imran Maalik arrive in Hollyoaks
- Glenn Donovan the father of Liam, Jesse and Adam arrives as new villain
- Darren Osborne will not be leaving the soap despite going to jail
- Rumoured departure for Amy’s killer.
- Lisa Loveday will temporarily leave
- Mercedes and Goldie will return in 2018.
- The secret behind Milo’s tattoo is revealed.
- Cleo and Joel try for a baby!
- Damon finds out Scott’s secret!
- The Osbournes find themselves in more trouble.